Last month, we launched the new Enviroclean website which aims to make it easy, smooth and flexible to order cleaning supplies with Enviroclean. We introduced the ability to shop instantly on our core website, but this post is about our Ordering Portal on SiteSupply.me. The Ordering Portal is used by many existing customers and will be how our credit account customers will shop with Enviroclean, where they can benefit from individual price lists and much more. In this blog, we’ll be concentrating on the Ordering Portal, how it works and how you can benefit.
What is the Ordering Portal?
A few years ago, we worked with our customers to create a platform that makes it as simple as possible to order cleaning supplies. Moreover, we wanted to allow for additional features that help customers customise their accounts as required. This means each individual customer can have the experience their business requires. The Ordering Portal is available via SiteSupply.me and is the best way to streamline your ordering process, with optimal control and management functionality.
What features will make it easier to order cleaning supplies online?
There are several different benefits to using the Ordering Portal. Therefore, we’ve highlighted the most important ones below, whilst there is also a detailed look at the platform on our website here. Wondering if our Ordering Portal is right for you and your business? See below:
- Instant access to your agreed account prices. Customers who choose to shop directly on the Enviroclean website without using the Ordering Portal will use the standard pricing and not receive this benefit.
- The Ordering Portal is compatible with any existing purchase order systems you have in place. Moreover, if your organisation uses cost-centred invoicing cost codes, these can be added to orders which will appear on all invoices. The portal is designed to strengthen and streamline existing process, and make reporting easier than ever.
- For businesses with multiple locations, you have the flexibility to allow ordering on-site whilst adding an optional authorisation step. Keep control and visibility with your supervisors whilst delegating the ordering process to the team on-the-ground.
- Different account and user access levels are available. For example, a Supervisor account could have more features than other staff members.
- Supervisors can make edits to orders placed by other staff members before approving orders. Therefore, top level control is always available.
- The reporting section allows viewing and comparing of expenditure across sites, and reviewing of spend by product category. As a result, effective budget management is made much simpler.
- If you often purchase the same products, you can save them to a favourites list. Additionally, you can even set up a standing order for your cleaning and hygiene supplies if you like. This can take place weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit your requirements.
The Ordering Portal couldn’t be easier to use
Once logged in, the layout and user experience of the platform has been specifically designed to make it as easy-to-use as possible. We believe strongly that it should be easy to order cleaning supplies online.
The first thing you’ll see once logged in is the top navigation bar. Here, you can visit your account, get in touch, browse products, search or even do an express order. This gives you all key areas immediately on arrival.
Further down the homepage once logged in, you’ll see all the key links relevant to managing your specific account.
Once you’re ready to order cleaning supplies, you can either use the search bar at the top of the page or click through to Browse Products. In the Products section, everything is clearly categorised.
Register your interest today to make your ordering process, quicker, easier and bespoke to your exact requirements. Don’t forget, we’re always on the end of the phone too if you need to get in touch with any queries.
Follow us on social media: